Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cold.....

I would say it is cold here but I am sure most of the people that live in the midwest and including my daughter who lives in the mountains would say it is very toasty here. So I will not say it is cold. Just a bit nippy...... In a week we have Christmas break. I have been trying to get things together for Christmas dinner and all. My parents and brother and family and Kim will be here.We decided to get a few different lights for the house this year. We always pack each eyecycal...sorry i tried several ways to spell that and finally said forget it. Anyways we pack each set of them lights in a bag so they are not so hard to untangle but after so many years we thought just forget it. So we are decorating different. I have to get few things and I have been trying to make this sourdough bread. Which is not bad. Just when you get it out of the oven the outside seems so hard. But after awhile it gets softer. My mom always baked bread on saturday for the whole week and you would think I could master that huh. I made some amish bread with lemon and poppyseeds and then going to make some pumpkin breads also to give out as gifts at school etc. Have a blessed day.

3 comments:

thibwrat78 said...

Haha, that's funny, how do you spell eyesicle?? I don't know either. haha

Corky and Kay said...

I finally looked it up. It is icicle. hahahahah. And here I went to spelling contests in school. Good grief.

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

A renowned speller and having a brain freeze? It must be cold there!! lol

This will make you shiver...Daryl says its to be -20 tonight!!! Yikes!
Told Daryl to pack his bags extra full after Christmas as I am sending him south for the rest of winter!! He may fly home once in awhile IF we can get dirt cheap tickets!!
Tired of fighting the cold already! Truck and trucker would both be happier! After they both thaw out!!
But alas now the trucker is being stubborn even tho he came up with this scenario in the first place!