Saturday, November 14, 2009

Furlough days......

This week I have to take off with no pay so says the district. So I will make the most of it and do some things that need to be done. There is craft show also that needs to gone to. I just love those things. Then I need to find a turkey and get it cooked to take up to mom and dad for Thanksgiving. Been way cooler . Just lovely that way.Corky went to the Men's breakfast at Church this morning. Afterwards he is riding with the Motorcycle Fellowship down to the beach. Should be fun time. Kim scored some free tickets into Disneyland for the kids and her and Chris. That should be fun time for them.Casey is doing good.Praise God for that. Cody is being awesome big brother and helping out.For the details on Casey and the surgery you can go to Kim's blog.Have a blessed day.

4 comments:

Kath said...

We went to a craft show this past weekend. Been awhile since I went to one.

Have fun with your free week.

Corky and Kay said...

Isn't that fun to go to the craft shows.? There is a big one on Euclid street coming up. I can wander about for hours. I am getting some organizing done and cleaning.Also trying to figure Christmas shopping.Casey got the stent out and now he seems to be doing better with the fussing and crying. Can you imagine a little tyke with a 5 to 6 inch thing in his thingy? I think I would be very unhappy also. Kim and Chris are very relieved also as it hurts so bad when you see your little one in such pain. i am sure she will post the update on her blog.

Kath said...

Zach gave me the discs to mail back to you. Was he to keep the cd? He wasnt sure.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Corky and Kay said...

Yes he can keep the cd. Did he get the program to work etc. Sure hope so. Have a wonderful Blessed Thanksgiving.