Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall.........

Isn't Fall a nice time? I like when it gets cooler and all. We had a blast Sunday afternoon with Cody's birthday party. Kim and Chris got one of them jumpers for the kids. They just kept jumping and jumping.Corky was tempted but thought hmmmmm I bet my back would be messed up for going to work. It was 90 to 92 degrees but the patio was partially shaded by the afternoon and we had the easy-up which helped.Runors are flying that the school I work at will be the next to close. Hope not but what do you do? I have enough senority that I can bump someone.Have to wait it out and see. Mom woke up with the vertigo again. She can't get in for a treatment until next week.Sure wished that would stop coming back.Corky had to move equipment around yesterday at work with the big semi from different jobsites.. So up at 4 which made for a long day. By 11 you are ready for bed. Have a Blessed Day.

1 comment:

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

I always love the fall colors. Love them so much the interior of the house is all fall colors!!! So year round fall for us!

Here we have a few days of dry beautiful weather then a few days for rain, rain, rain. Very stressful on the farmers.