Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhh...........

Just feeling blah... But then I read some others blogs and feel like I am really being a ........for feeling so sorry for myself. So anyways work has been very trying the last few days again. But hey I will get thru it fine. Sunday afternoon is Cody's birthday/halloween party here. Should be fun time. We decided to get them windows installed that are supposed to do wonders on the bills. Ours needed to be done as we can see underneath lots of them to the outside. Just costs so much money but had to be done. I have to take 6 days off in the way of furlough days. They setup the time and mine is the week before Thanksgiving. So actually I am looking forward to that time. We plan on driving up to mom and dad for Thanksgiving. They are doing fairly well. A few mishaps but God is good. Today is Picture day at work. See if I can break the camera. hahahaah. Have a Blessed Day.

2 comments:

thibwrat78 said...

Cheer up Ma, I know there is a lot of sad stuff right now, but there is a lot of happy too. Chris thinks you should quit your job and become a full time Gran-nanny for our kids. I secretly think he just wants me back to work to fund his pop and pretzels account. Haha

Kath said...

Even tho you didnt chose to have a week off...enjoy it anyway!!!!