Thursday, June 5, 2008

Taking a Floating Holiday

Taking my floating holiday today. Next week is last day of school. Hoping I can work summer school. Have not been notified yet.My arms hurt really bad again. My boss is on a cleaning the dumb pans kick.With a metal toothbrush. Not very much fun.After being impatient for my tomato seeds to sprout I finally got some different seed. Now after 3 weeks or so I have the new seeds coming up and it seems the other seeds decided to come up also. Good grief.I just got to plant the strawberry seeds. As they had to be cooled off in the refrig for 3 weeks. See what happens with them.We scheduled a train ride from Williams ,Arizona into the Grand Canyon. Always wanted to try that.Love to all.Corky and Kay

3 comments:

lauri said...

Hey there: When are you going on your Grand Cyn trip? I hear that is really nice..what a great way to travel, huh? It's a good thing you have an over-abundance of tomatoes...you can hardly get them in stores right now...good call

Corky and Kay said...

We scheduled the train thing the last week of August.We are excited to see how it is. Lots of people said oh, that is so much fun.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Hi,
I just found your blog, I'll keep up with it now. We are in Tulsa headed your way for the funeral. Hopefully we will see you all in a few days.