Thursday, January 14, 2010

Been feeling like its time to get out of dodge.....

So many things to get accomplished and feeling like not enough hours. Have to study for a test for work. They keep changing the rules so its hard to remember all the things. Work is not good. The other day I was so pissed but hey I made it thru the day. My boss gets on these kicks and I take the brunt of it all. She decided I needed to get on my hands and knees and crawl under the sink and scrub the walls. If you say no you are fired. Mind you I looked up my job description and what I was doing is under the janitors list. Mine is serving the kids food and helping with the prep. The tax situation looks dire this year. Not in good mood about that. We got plane tickets to fly into Houston to see Corkys daughter and grandson. Keep us in prayer.Saturday is my birthday. We were going to go on a motorcycle ride with the Motorcycle fellowship but the weather is not looking good . Kim had gotten reservation for me and her to take a wilton cake decorating class but now since Chris job situation came up we were trying to do one day candy class instead. So unless the lady cancels the class we are going to try and do that Saturday. Have a Blessed Day.

1 comment:

Kath said...

Happy happy birthday!!!
Your boss sounds like mine when I worked at Vogel. She called herself a "b*scratch". Even that name didnt fit her. :(
When are you going to Houston? Hope all goes well with the trip.