Monday, August 31, 2009

Hot and smoky......

The fires and heat are relentless right now. Hope the firefighters get the upper hand soon and the weather cools down. Just been so hot here. 112 most days. Today back to work.Trying to get myself in the right mood. Last year was not very good with the boss . Been watching for a intra-district transfer but so far with all the layoffs and school closures there is really nothing available. Thankful I have a job. Just hope this year is better on the blood pressure if you no what I mean.Blessings

2 comments:

Kath said...

I was unaware that there are fires brewing again! 112* day after day? Wowsers!

I had a boss that was impossible to deal with. It made for a LONG day. Wish you the absolute best this year!!!

Zach will be excited!

Kath said...

Zach received the package!!!! Woo Hoo!