Saturday, July 25, 2009

To Hot........

Can you tell I hate hot weather and especially humidity. Makes my hot flashes worse. Blah.......Thanks for all the prayers for mom and dad. Dad is feeling lots better. Mom is doing better. She had some memory loss. She said right after she couldn't remember to much. We met them for lunch at the Grapevine Friday.She seemed good just her voice you could hear she was tired.Corky went on a motorcycle ride today with the guys up in the mountains.He said it was beautiful up there. I have been trying to clean but having a hard time motivating myself.I got out my painting stuff again. I took a class on Donna Dewberry one stroke . I wished I would have taken art class in school. I have a hard time to see where things are supposed to be shaded. Oh well. I practice and finally end up with something that looks semi-ok.Asking all to continue to pray for mom and dad's health. Blessings.

3 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Glad to hear your folks are improving.
Keep up on the painting. The girls and I took classes years ago and had so much fun with it but I havn't done it in years.

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

I have been told to tell you it is now safe to send those whatevers for Zach if they are ready!! He claims he has been being good with staying hydrated (Gatorade needs to thanks us personaly for their stocks going up!!)and not getting overheated.
Zach also claims he needs something to do while being back in school again to help cut the boredom. After being in all that wide open space he must be feeling boxed in a little!!! lol
He wears the brace when he needs to. His favorite job to do was baling which the a/c worked well in that tractor. So his life has been uneventful lately!

Corky and Kay said...

How funny. Them kids anyways.I know how you feel about stocks. When the kids were little we thought we should have bought stocks in the pharmacy.