Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Is it Cooler yet?

Have been cleaning a couple of rooms at a time( the carpet that is).I finally replanted the tomato plants into the ground. They just did not do good in the pots.Of course with the heat they looked pretty sick for a week.The strawberries never even came up.Oh well I will just buy them in the store.Mom and dad made it home. Dad was sick first on the trip and then mom got sick.So they headed home. Mom sounds pretty tough. Told her it was time to see the doc.Kim and Chris are on a short trip to Laughlin.Going to watch the grandkids this week for a bit. Can't wait.Always have a blast watching them.Sat. is a car show up in the mountains. So we plan on going.As always, Love to all.

2 comments:

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

Thanks for googling and then typing all that info about the "slop"!!! Wow! What would you use for toppings? I think I would stick with cinnamon and honey.


Are you guys planning to go to the '09 reunion? Maybe we will meet you there!!

Corky and Kay said...

you are welcome. I also read the producers said it was porridge. I assume that is same as oatmeal.I love brown sugar and milk on oatmeal.We plan on going to the reunion.So we will see you there.